Home of The Small Art Company and a bit of British all sorts about my family, kids, home, art, mixed media, craft, photography, illustration, travel, cooking, organisation, teaching... Good to see you:)

Monday, April 22, 2013

My new small art shop

I finally opened my new Etsy shop a few weeks ago. After a number of years of selling online, both Folksy and Etsy mainly, I never really felt I had a focus. I started with photography then added polymer clay bits and bobs and some handbound books and French memo boards... and well, anything I felt like really!


I'm still offering a variety of media, but it's all small art (including ACEOs and inchies). So much easier to market and explain to people what I do!


At the moment, my shop is mostly photo transfers on watercolour paper, but I'll be adding more on wood soon, as well as encaustic art, more polymer clay and illustrations. I've spent so long experimenting with transfers and think I've finally cracked it:)

Trying to get going with the children's book publishing again, but there's so much going on with my non-business life, it's pretty hard to fit it all in!


Anyway, please take a look at my new shop:) Love to hear what you think, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!