I love cinnamon swirls and this recipe was so quick and easy! It's slightly adapted from the BBC's Good Food website.
- 50g butter or margarine
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Sheet of puff pastry 320g (I used Jus-Rol)
- Mix the butter, sugar and cinnamon together until soft.
- Spread over the sheet of pastry.
- Sprinkle raisins over the top.
- Roll up into a sausage.
- Slice and place onto a greased baking tray.
- Sprinkle a little more sugar over the top.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes on 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
When I make them again (as I most definitely will!) I might make a bit more mixture. You can also add some chopped almonds if you like. Highly recommended as something the kids can help with!