Home of The Small Art Company and a bit of British all sorts about my family, kids, home, art, mixed media, craft, photography, illustration, travel, cooking, organisation, teaching... Good to see you:)

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Some Christmas Decorations

I've been pretty pleased with these Fimo decorations I made. I was going to list them on Folksy, but I think it may be a little too late, so if you'd like to buy any of these, just send me an e-mail: victoria@carefordcreations.co.uk and I'll add them to my website for you.

These three are magnets:


A robin (can you tell I'm worried you may not be able to recognise what they are?!):



An angel:




And these cute snowmen faces are magnets too:

If you're interested in buying them, the magnets are £4 each including p&p and the decorations are £5 each including p&p.
I won't post pictures of the ones I made for the Folksy swap until the recipients have received them, which will hopefully be today...



























































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!