Home of The Small Art Company and a bit of British all sorts about my family, kids, home, art, mixed media, craft, photography, illustration, travel, cooking, organisation, teaching... Good to see you:)

Monday, June 27, 2016

Short post on Brexit

Wherever in the world you're reading from, you've likely heard about last week's UK referendum. Although I voted Remain, I'm dismayed at the hatred coming from some of the Remainers. It is clear from my Facebook feed and other social media sites, that they seem to think everyone who voted Leave is uneducated and racist. I know people who voted Leave and I know they are neither; they simply want what's best for our country. The hate coming from some on the Left is rather ironic.

Those of us who voted chose what we believe it best. Ultimately, we all want the same thing, but none of us really know if that's to leave or remain, I now hope it's to leave, I really do.

Let's just all get on, please.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!