Home of The Small Art Company and a bit of British all sorts about my family, kids, home, art, mixed media, craft, photography, illustration, travel, cooking, organisation, teaching... Good to see you:)

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Would you like to take part in my short psychology survey?

My art is taking a backseat at the moment. I'm halfway through a psychology MSc. It's going well, but is an amazing amount of work. If you would like to take part in a short survey I'm doing, I'd be very grateful. Just click on this link:

https://derby.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8Jk6YrVdC3VReYt

It's about silhouette and outline perception.

Hopefully I'll be back with the art side of things soon. I've made a start on my children's picture book and will be picking up the paintbrushes again once this module is finished. I've even taken some photos of works in progress. Just need to find time to get them on here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!