Home of The Small Art Company and a bit of British all sorts about my family, kids, home, art, mixed media, craft, photography, illustration, travel, cooking, organisation, teaching... Good to see you:)

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Back to the Fimo and other new creations

I ordered some bag charms today and am looking forward to playing with the Fimo again to make something a little different. I don't know why everything always takes me so long, but I've had plans to make these charms for... a year maybe?! I designed them and everything and then, well, maybe it was just toddlers and babies and little things like that keeping me occupied...

Here are some pics of phone charms and bookmarks that I may also make into bag charms:
























I'm also starting to sell my photos in sets, as I have a feeling that grouping images on your wall is the 'in' thing at the moment. I've listed two sets on Folksy:





I'm also in the middle of drawing/glass painting some new animal images which I'll probably sell as a group of 4. If they work out I think they'll look great on a kid's bedroom wall or nursery.
Anyway, I'm off to enjoy the sunshine...












3 comments:

  1. I love the book! I think it'd be pretty cool to make a bookmark which had a book charm on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments. Actually, I just relisted the bookmark on Folksy if you're interested!

    http://www.folksy.com/items/601909-Polymer-Clay-Bookmark-free-shipping

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the charms... looking forward to seeing those new designs

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!