Home of The Small Art Company and a bit of British all sorts about my family, kids, home, art, mixed media, craft, photography, illustration, travel, cooking, organisation, teaching... Good to see you:)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rounders

I've been a bit slow with the blogs recently, so this is just a quick one about the rounders tournament the kids played today. Oh my goodness, it was so hot! We took a group of Year 6 children to take part in a local tournament. They were so well-behaved, I was really proud of them! But there was no shade whatsoever. What we would've done for a little gazebo and an ice lolly! Anyway, I'm nice and refreshed now I'm home and sitting indoors.

No work for the rest of the week. Looking forward to spending my birthday with my son and hubby in the evening. Then Friday I'll be getting ready for my stall at Fun in the Park on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!