Home of The Small Art Company and a bit of British all sorts about my family, kids, home, art, mixed media, craft, photography, illustration, travel, cooking, organisation, teaching... Good to see you:)

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Well, it's been a while. A long while. Life just gets in the way of creative stuff, but I have managed to reopen my Etsy shop. I'm not sure where to put my time into right now. I sell on a number of different online platforms, but it's something that takes up so much time. We'll see how it goes anyway.

I'm only selling downloads now, which should free up a bit of time. Takes forever getting each item set up and listed, but once it's done, it's done.

Anyway, lots of lovely items for you to look at...

Add caption



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!