Home of The Small Art Company and a bit of British all sorts about my family, kids, home, art, mixed media, craft, photography, illustration, travel, cooking, organisation, teaching... Good to see you:)

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Little bit of Sparkle

Just thought I'd share a couple of little pics of last night's sparklers...

There would have been more but I had my camera on the wrong setting and there wasn't much sparkle left by the time I realised! Ah well.

This year was the first we'd been to our local firework display. It was pretty good, although I think we'd have had a better, if more distant, view from across the lake.

The last two years we've been to a display near where my brother lived, but he's just moved a little way up north. I kind of missed his little firework party though. We used to have home-roasted chestnuts, marshmallows, toffee apples and chilli... Very yummy on a cold night! I managed to rustle up a jacket potato instead...

I think next year we might take the little Ws to the Lord Mayor's Show in London and see the fireworks after that. There's nothing like a firework display on the Thames. The echo is amazing!

Hope you all had a good and safe Bonfire Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!